View Single Post
Old 03-26-2009, 07:13 AM   #31
larry

Name: larry
Title: Rookie
Member`s Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ford_Forgotton View Post
Define "permit". Anyone can rent/lease/borrow the track without a permit. Just gotta make a deal with the track. The business license aspect of it comes into play when you start dealing with money. Either collecting it from the racers or sponsors, or collecting a portion of the gate fees, or whatever deal you have with the track.

You have two factual errors in your last paragraph. 1. Im not being paid by anyone, much less the NHRDA. and 2. Im only questioning one race organization on the internet, and I would hardly describe it as "superior".

As much fun as this has been, I have to bow out for a little while. I got a call today from an individual that I respect in the diesel community, and in a nutshell that person asked me to take a breather on the PDRA thing for a little while. I was kinda suprised to get the call, and I need to track down who's been leaking my cell phone number out, as this is not someone I have ever talked with on the phone or given my number too. I kinda get the warm and fuzzies knowing I mean enough to get a call from someone that high up in the diesel ranks. (and no, it wasnt gale banks hahaha).
your calling off the hunt now that you caught your own snake...