Tap Shift Anteater w/Display - Beta Testers Needed

That is the strategy employed to make the +/- buttons work on the OEM shifter. I'd be happy to give the ohm outputs for the OEM switches and you could imitate the resistance in each state with your wheel.

If I ever purchase an anteater pro Ill be sure to contact you for the info. Which I would very much like to do at some point...other things are more important now, but I sure do hate the shift strategy of an 02...

Thanks

Glad I have been dragging my feet on my project and haven't purchased my anteater yet! Very interested in this for the future!

Sent from my SM-G930R4 using Tapatalk

I think you have to email rick to get on the wait list? But not 100% sure on that
Yep! Email Rick @ firepunk and he'll get you on the next list.

We rolled out the early beta customers in August. Have the next round of pre-sale shipping this week and the general release is scheduled after that.

Yep! Email Rick @ firepunk and he'll get you on the next list.

We rolled out the early beta customers in August. Have the next round of pre-sale shipping this week and the general release is scheduled after that.

I was #7 on the list I believe on the pre-sale batch. Supposed to be shipping end of this week, Thank you and keep up the good work your products are top notch. I also plan to upgrade my original "smart box" to the porcupine soon.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Got mine installed over the weekend and it works flawlessly. I cannot say enough about the firepunk guys, you guys are top notch great product and customer service. Keep up the good work!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

And now fourth gen shifters will be on national back order.

Been looking forward to the Pro release, will be ordering one soon. The video is fantastic!

Back