Dirt Drag Schedule/Info??

We were thinking about hitting the Jackson County race Shortbus has posted. It's a Wednesday evening and would be the first all diesel dirt show we've done with her.

Anyone been to this one? How is the track? Do they get the show moving along??

We were thinking about hitting the Jackson County race Shortbus has posted. It's a Wednesday evening and would be the first all diesel dirt show we've done with her.

Anyone been to this one? How is the track? Do they get the show moving along??

It was great meeting you and your family last night sir, sorry about your truck but damn glad that no one was hurt.

Finally got my truck making power for the first time this year. Won the 4x4 diesel dirt drags in Richland Center WI last night despite being down to just my 75mm turbo.

So I will prob contribute a bit more to this thread now that my truck can actually make some of these events.

Alright folks, we have been 2.5 in 150', 4.22 in 300' and I'm pretty certain we could have gone in the teens (better driver).

Does anyone out there have anything for us next season?????

I like to stir the pot from time to time. lol

Keep in mind most of the mod diesel folks running the 'dirt drags' KOI and such could probably have put a hurt'n on us (I'd say some of the street trucks as well) cause we couldn't get a hold of anything.

Just in case this gets you riled up, get your $hit together this winter and come play at the Challenge in the Hills on memorial day weekend 2016.

If you beat me and my daughter, I'll give you $500 cash no questions asked.

My motor is shot again. I am done for the year.

Nothing but problems again this year. Same as last year. Lost half the season because of junk parts from a certain sponsor on here. I wish I only had as many problems as you, I would make more than 2 races a year.

My motor is shot again. I am done for the year.

Nothing but problems again this year. Same as last year. Lost half the season because of junk parts from a certain sponsor on here. I wish I only had as many problems as you, I would make more than 2 races a year.

Save others the grief, who was it?

Its' OK klean, thanks for the flowers (you seen it run in person) nobody can hold a candle to us right now.

The wife has put stops to us racing this weekend!!! Hey man, I love the woman. Probably going to sell the Ram50 after this evenings happenings.

Anyone interested????

Back