View Single Post
Old 06-05-2019, 06:49 AM   #22
4x4dually

Name: 4x4dually
Title: Moderator
Member`s Gallery
Well....I'm getting there.

The diode installed on solenoid #1 was backwards. It was shorting ACC to ground when energized. Got that fixed. Now we have power to everything.

Now the only issue I have is that the buzzer under the drivers sliding window will not SHUT UP!!!! It looks to be really simple. There is a bk/yl from the ACC post to the buzzer. The rd/bk grounds it. The schematic shows it to be a simple wire to the rear emergency door. When I take P153 apart (the harness that heads to the back of the bus) the buzzer goes off. However, when I get to the rear of the bus, there are like 4 or 5 wires coming into the R.E.M. assembly, not just one rd/bk. The remote door assy has a relay and two switches. I’ve cleaned and tested both switches. Each switch functions properly and turns the buzzer in the door assembly on and off like it should. I just can’t figure out how to get the dang buzzer up front to turn off. I can’t figure out what I’m missing here.

Click the image to open in full size.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Capture.JPG (133.8 KB, 0 views)

"There are people far less intelligent than you making a living doing this stuff." - Jeff Mumau