More air for all common rail Dodges

I am planning on running a big s400 series charger on my daily driver. So I will be keeping my eye on this.Shane, let me know if you have any to send my way. Both the trucks need it.

I am planning on running a big s400 series charger on my daily driver. So I will be keeping my eye on this.Shane, let me know if you have any to send my way. Both the trucks need it.

You and I both buddy...Between this new product, the new SSR and a water meth kit, my truck should be done...It has to work if guys are running single S480 turbo's. My twins don't light that fast...

i have a 66/71 HTT coming my way soon to match up with 100hp injectors in my daily driver. i'm DEFINITELY interested in what you got going on here.

I've been interested in this for awhile, as well as some of my customers.
Also the coolant bypass kits, Shane is a busy man.
James Transmission Technology
TX

Yea Shane you caught our attention on 4/10/2009 and we gave you over a year... Now we want your product hahaha but seriously I'm interested and will soon have my truck tore apart, cab & front cap lifted and it will be a great time to get this. If it spooled the S475 with 180's just imagine what it'll do to a super B special, 120's and bigstick cam... So come on!

yeah anyone got anything on this kit? how are the tubes pressed in the head seems to be the main concern, and how to get the plugs out?

the thing that seems neat about this kit is that shane says it would actually be less likely to blow out the plugs. (even though ive never heard of these blowing out) It seems right because the motor would be sucking the tubes that go into the head in. and not having boost push on the plugs. awesome engineering and a great idea

anyone? i imagine if you find a piece of pipe that goes from say 1" to 1.5" and you press it into the head it will seal much like the freeze plug does!

anyone willing to do it?

The Wilson Thrasher intake lowers the for RPM when they start to boost... looks pretty cool too. I just hate to lose the grid heater. I dont know if I need it cause its always been there for me. That would boost faster too, if someone did a before and after vid. I'd like to see that like the 2 earlier.

Back