View Single Post
Old 09-28-2012, 01:47 AM   #14
Smoken Gun

Name: Smoken Gun
Title: Diaboli parum adiutor.
Member`s Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tormentor View Post
Anyone ask your opinion about anything other the topic of this thread?

If you have nothing to say about the thread topic please on out of here. Thanks.
Nope, but it is a free country, for the time being, so I will post if I damn well feel like it. If you don't like it, well to fukking bad.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joesixpack View Post
RIGHT!.... Oh and I need the full sized photo in your avatar.
It was obvious from the get go.

Ask and you shall receive: Click the image to open in full size.

http://thechive.files.wordpress.com/...he-gap-291.jpg

Quote:
Originally Posted by 24vriviera View Post
Why u ask? Lots of "this is how to do it" without any explanation? (not this thread)
Exactly. You see, I have a fairly Eidetic memory. Fine details and patterns usually jump right out at me. 300D wasn't a hard nut to crack, by any means (unless I am dead wrong, which is possible). All the thread he's posted in it's this "I am right and if you disagree with me you are absolutely wrong" thing. His knowledge/interest in Mercedes-Benz diesels was a dead give away. So was his high and might attitude and he is arrogant and pugnacious just like 300D.

Also, the way he types/writes, his grammar, use of punctuation, italic lettering, bold lettering, and spacing- they are identical to 300D's. They mirror 300D's posts even. Also from Denver like 300D (IIRC). Own and his name- "Tormentor". I don't think he likes use very much .

And if you are paying attention you will see he has not yet ONCE denied he is 300D. Occam's Razor.

Quote:
I'm sorry. I didn't know you know nothing about engines! Next time I'll give you step-by-step instructions and hold your hand every step of the way.
Quote:
Again, I'm sorry for assuming the people here are smart. I didn't realize they were all numbskulls like you. Thanks for pointing it out.
I mean look, classic 300D!. I remember 300D saying pretty much the same to people. Where all idiots, he is so superior. We're not worth his time. I'm going to block you, wahwahwah.

He might as well has just stuck with 300D and dropped his attitude...

Last edited by Smoken Gun; 09-28-2012 at 02:00 AM.