View Single Post
Old 09-11-2013, 07:48 AM   #29
DIESEL_POWER

Name: DIESEL_POWER
Title: NGM Diesel
Member`s Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by SmokeShow View Post
I didn't watch the clip but do find it interesting how some things are panning out around the world as it pertains to potential prophecies being fulfilled right in front of us in our lifetime...

Let me look again but I heard a sermon just last weekend pertaining directly with Syria... paraphrased it says God will have them fighting neighbor against neighbor & brother against brother (they're practically in civil war now) near the end times at the same time nations will be against Israel (always have been since inception but prophetically so since being renamed as a country in 1974 iirc & especially true the last 10-15yrs with islamic leaders calling israel & jews parasites & cancer of the world & vowing to terminate the completely) & God will regather the Jews to Israel in the end times & at no time in history has there ever been a larger population in Israel than today. They just finished flying in ethopian jews on dedicated direct flights. They've also set airline records on secret (at the time) missions where they flew several thousand in at a time on more than one occasion in the 90s & I believe as recently as the early 2000s.... definitely some things to make you go hmmm.
Yes this is true.

Also to note that in the time period of Isaiah The destruction came in the form of the asserians!!! Modern day Syria!!!

Today we are in conflict with Syria !!!! Just as the passage says, its unfolding right now, This is real.