View Single Post
Old 09-11-2013, 11:31 AM   #33
DIESEL_POWER

Name: DIESEL_POWER
Title: NGM Diesel
Member`s Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by oldestof11 View Post
Who cares what version you use? The KJV is actually the least accurate of all versions. It is also a DEAD language like Latin. Hence the use of KJV is from ignorant and "uppity" Christians.

I have more but I have to work.
I may be ignorant, but certainly not uppity.

It matters, alot. Every Bible that is retranscripted has lost words even phrases, and definition due to the changing of words and phrases. Excatly like your Bible reference of "unlawfulness" to my Bibles "iniquity" Both have distinct and different meanings.

The KJV is the most accurate english version, From my reaserch, the same version the Billy Sunday used, the same that DL Moody used, the same Bible that Billy Graham used. and many many more! Arguable the these are the greatest evangilest's of our time!

The KJV is also the only Bible that is translated directly from the Hebrew and Greek texts. Therefor it IS the closest and most accurate in the english language.