Sourcing Hobbs switch

Here is the one on my truck 0-100 psi adjustable. Omega engineering inc. Is manufacturer name.
yrynu8yp.jpg

emetu9aj.jpg

North west of ft worth..
I will be cruising back next Saturday on hwy 6 into Waco from Houston...
I could grab another and catch you on the way?

That might work I might be up that way trying to get a lot of testing done on new setup so I might be at prairie hill drag strip next Saturday if not I can get it from you at the finals

well just got done at little river testing out the new trans and well the shift is week and doesnt shift when it suppose too but it didnt slip so its goin back to all-star in marble falls this week but ill let you know

Awesome! Glad that worked!. Suicide, I forgot to go to my brothers house abd pick up a second.. Will carry one to finals, just remind me please!

will do riviera thanks for the help so if my trans isnt wanting to shift into second a wot and it doesnt have a fire or hard shift during daily driving do yall think it would be and line pressure issue?

I do.. our completely governor related. Mess with the tv cable to change it around..
Then put a gauge on the trans

how should the tv cable be set? any certain spot or just move it around and see what happens? the trans has the gm upgraded governor if that make a difference

put as gauge on it yesterday and it has a lb of pressure per mile an hour like it is suppose to according to the tranny shop they are thinking that the governor pressure solenoid might not either be big enough or strong enough

Back