New Spartan Warhammer tune

0311131719_zpsea2fcbe9.jpg

One of these might be a nice drop in upgrade.

Several people have good drop in chargers. Apparently you need dual fuelers to get the most out of one though. I have no desire to get that deep into mine. My wife is back in school for her Masters and we have 4 mooches under 18 and 2 dogs to feed. LOL

I only mentioned it as a drop in wheel. Since Garrett doesn't offer the gtx wheels by themself I sourced a kts wheel to make a gtx4088. I'm sure the wheel would be a great improvement for the fords for the price as well.

Probably explains the sweet tq range they have. It's common to change firing order on a Dmax, but I don't think it's ever proven to make more power.

The longer stroke on the Powerstroke probably helps to make more power in the narrow rpm range of diesels. The hot-v design of the Ford probably add to the potential as well. Better use of heat energy.

i've seen one guy toss a rod but he was literally beating the piss out of the truck. out of prolly 200 units we have sold, no known issues .

as for the turbo, i dont remember the exact specs but i believe the turbo on the 15+ is a hybrid of the gm version with some minor tweaks. the reverse flow heads definitely help in the spoolup dept .

last year yeah , now an sct with gearhead and no limit intake will put down 560+ pretty much always , and the spartan with no limit intake is showing 575-600 on the regular .

IF the spartan guys weren't such a bag of dicks to deal with tho....

Back