Cam recommendation.

dpaqu

Got a RCLB 93 D250 w/160 ppump that has the beginnings of wear on cylinder 5+6 cam lobes. Looking for a cam and injector recommendation. Truck has a budget built 46rh with a low stall converter. It also has a 62sxe I bought from you guys a while back. It's a street/strip truck. Would the "Marine cam" work or should I step up to the Hamilton 188?

Most of the aftermarket cams are going to be above the power range of a ve. I think Hamilton had a 170something cam that zach said was more of a towing/low end cam, not sure if he still makes it. Colt has a few like that too. Really, theres not going to be much difference from a stock cam.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Most of the aftermarket cams are going to be above the power range of a ve. I think Hamilton had a 170something cam that zach said was more of a towing/low end cam, not sure if he still makes it. Colt has a few like that too. Really, theres not going to be much difference from a stock cam.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

OP has a ppump

I'm really just trying to maximize the 62sxe. 90% street 10% strip. I'd be going with a stock cam but while swaping to a ppump it became obvious that the stock cam is at the end of it's life.

Check the for sale threads, Snedge did have a couple new cams for sale. Factory Cummins cams, possibly more of a performance spec too.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Back