Help With Launch Control/2step

I've seen the videos of the of the launch control/2step with the CMB849 ECM and I tried the stationary/neutral limiter and that didn't do it, I seen where one guy said he switches to the next tune. Could someone point me in the right direction? Is it a limiter or do I need to build a whole tune based on not fueling past my desired rpm?

figured it out, mods can delete this thread.

Ask for help, figure it out and don't care to explain? Cool

Afaik there's a 6th file slot with the dsp5 tuned cm849 when a select pin is grounded by activation of your choosing. Where you put your stage calibration is beyond me.

Ask for help, figure it out and don't care to explain? Cool

Afaik there's a 6th file slot with the dsp5 tuned cm849 when a select pin is grounded by activation of your choosing. Where you put your stage calibration is beyond me.

Didn't realize anyone would want to know, all it took was using the pedal position to desired fuel, adjust that to what rpm you want it to fuel to to stage, from there you can adjust your timing/pulse tables to desired to get the spool up you need. Pretty simple. Didn't use any limiters.

Didn't realize anyone would want to know, all it took was using the pedal position to desired fuel, adjust that to what rpm you want it to fuel to to stage, from there you can adjust your timing/pulse tables to desired to get the spool up you need. Pretty simple. Didn't use any limiters.

Awesome, thanks for sharing.

Are you switching tunes or just letting it spool and having it hit hard when you get off the brake and get a little more rpm out of it.

The staging tune is in the 6th position and is setup to revert back to what tune I have selected on the switch when the brake pedal is released.

Gotcha, I'm trying to setup the programmable output for tq converter lockup running through a relay and the correct resisters and stuff. Hoping to have it done sometime this season.

could set the rpm and speed for lock up. One less thing to think about while racing. I've never been that consistent with the switch.

That's next on the list. I've had good luck tuning my trans with efilive though. WOT I've had no problem keeping my shifts around 4500rpm. Part throttle is a bit of a challange but I've dealt with it. I would like to give the ant eater a shot though.

Back