25" Billet Stick shift

CC12V

CompD CNC
25" stick, 1" diameter for six speeds. Unscrew old stick and replace with this. Cut on top for stock shift handle.

I put one of these in my personal truck and have to say I'm not taking it out. Spreads out the tight six speed shift pattern, works as a cell phone rest while dialing,left hand shift if right hand is tied up, plus looks cool.
Limited supplies.

stick1.jpg

stick2.jpg

stick3.jpg

you should see the shift handle my buddy has in his 01 hot shot truck... it comes out straight and then curves back and then curves back up... I'd guess it's 30ish inches total length... he's 6'5" and rides w/ the seat back and leaned back. It's funny as hell

Stock is 17.5.
I didn't make this to do anything but be longer. Aggies from College Station wanted them. I was making an observation of what it seems to do.I honestly didn't think I would like it ,but its cool.

You will have to excuse my ignorance on manual transmissions as I only own a six speed. If your stick unscrews in a straight line this stick will fit from what I am told.
Maybe some manual experts can chime in.

Do you have 1 for a G56? Or will this 1 work?

You will have to excuse my ignorance on manual transmissions as I only own a six speed. If your stick unscrews in a straight line this stick will fit from what I am told.
Maybe some manual experts can chime in.

The sticks do not mount the same way between the G56 and NV5600 so it will not work.

Well there you go.People ask me to make stuff. I just make it.
Believe it or not I don't always have the answers.
Lies and BS is for COMP 461.

Back