TMRC 69 Camaro Promod Chassis and Acc.

CTDYoungGun

Seth- Fuel Injection Guy
$9000

TMRC 1969 Camaro Pro-Mod chromoly chassis (built using unwelded pre-bent chassis kit) with 25.2 cert and double frame rail upgrades. Was being built for 1800-2000hp Cummins, but engine has not been mounted so could be built with a powerstoke, duramax, or blown gas engine as well.

Chassis is 90% completed- driver's compartment done and finish welded, tail section done an 50% welded, nose section 50% done and tacked in place (strut tubes and upper rails in place). Only needs about 10-12 more tubes installed once engine location is set and finish welded.

Includes: chassis with blueprints and build instructions, chassis table with adjustable feet, rack & pinion steering/ mounts/ tierods, strange ultra strut package, adjustable upper strut cups, and h&s billet aluminum dry sump pan. I have hundreds of build pictures documenting each step to share with serious buyer.

Tim Mcamis has done a detailed build series on how to build these cars and sells every part needed to complete the project. Only selling so I can focus on other projects.

Links for the chassis kit, body kit, and build series video:

*Chassis Kits

*1969 Camaro Body Kit

*Door Slammer Build Series - YouTube

If anyone is interested, I would be willing to finish the chassis with engine mounted as per the buyer's spec and finish weld it all.

I'd also be interested in trades for a 2nd gen 12v truck.

Back