Truckers, lets see your rigs!

Wasn't is a prostar with a maxxforce?

Won’t allow them to compete, those engines are Europe’s secret weapon. Such advanced engineering. The key to those engines success is the wiring harnesses that only allow you to unplug them 3 times before the latches on the plugs break. Only to be outdone by the encapsulated harnesses on the DAF/Paccar.

Hey Leiffi all this talk about how bad everyone else’s stuff is. Would you please show us something YOU have built yourself? If mine blows up I built it, if it works I built it. I choose what parts to use, I assembled them. I made and assembled all the piping for the turbos. I, myself tuned the ecm. You haven’t done anything yourself because you can’t.

Last edited:
If mine blows up I built it, if it works I built it. I choose what parts to use, I assembled them. I made and assembled all the piping for the turbos. I, myself tuned the ecm. You haven’t done anything yourself because you can’t.

Damn right man ?

Won’t allow them to compete, those engines are Europe’s secret weapon. Such advanced engineering. The key to those engines success is the wiring harnesses that only allow you to unplug them 3 times before the latches on the plugs break. Only to be outdone by the encapsulated harnesses on the DAF/Paccar.

Hey Leiffi all this talk about how bad everyone else’s stuff is. Would you please show us something YOU have built yourself? If mine blows up I built it, if it works I built it. I choose what parts to use, I assembled them. I made and assembled all the piping for the turbos. I, myself tuned the ecm. You haven’t done anything yourself because you can’t.

It’s funny how most that talk chit don’t have their hands in doing anything.

Leiffi has NEVER done anything but run his mouth. Can’t tune a radio station but rags on everyone else’s ecm work. Brags about Euro trucks but can’t explain why US trucks and engines are global. When was the last time any of you have parked next to a Scania?

He’s just a dumbazz steering wheel holder that couldn’t make a solid turd on his own.

Pic thread, mostly to make the single turbo guys have convulsions, and to have Leiffi tell us how singles are better.

cb57987e1134997630cf26fda8f78000.jpg

2a97f37a41b135999bc730f80189ca44.jpg

Leiffi must be putting together a list of all his amazing accomplishments.

I did get this pic randomly sent to me by a concerned forum member I thought was amusing.
cb5dd537df6c452f7a62e3cba695b81f.jpg

Oh you don’t think he only shows his stupidity on this form do you? He’s an expert on everything he’s never done. Arm chair engineer.

I think you're just jealous because you don't get to play with those crazy high horse euro motors. So much chassis twisting awesomeness right from the factory they don't even have to waste time tuning, turn the key and go!

I think you're just jealous because you don't get to play with those crazy high horse euro motors. So much chassis twisting awesomeness right from the factory they don't even have to waste time tuning, turn the key and go!

I’m actually wishing one day the US engineers will be advanced enough to put the engine completely under the cab. Raising a hood is barbaric, jacking the cab is where the action is.

I’m actually wishing one day the US engineers will be advanced enough to put the engine completely under the cab. Raising a hood is barbaric, jacking the cab is where the action is.
Has to use recouperative braking energy stored in capacitors to power the actuators that lift the cab. Because green energy.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Has to use recouperative braking energy stored in capacitors to power the actuators that lift the cab. Because green energy.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Yea he’s from Finland and their main contribution to the world is the sauna. Nothing finishes Leiffi’s day wrestling that Volvo powah like sitting in a hot steamy room with his fellow sweaty drivers.

Back