Truckers, lets see your rigs!

Keep an eye out for an industrial or construction 855 for parts, I would like to get my hands on the crossover tube off of one that has the turbo flipped and exhaust exits towards the front of the engine.

Thank you.

Amen to that! It was just over 30 Celsius in Arizona today, too damn hot for me, especially considering its around 0*c at my house right now

Keep an eye out for an industrial or construction 855 for parts, I would like to get my hands on the crossover tube off of one that has the turbo flipped and exhaust exits towards the front of the engine.

Thank you.

Let me check, Cody. The Big Cam I bought came out of a loader. I can't remember which way the turbo faced but I am sure the turbo sat up higher.

Amen to that! It was just over 30 Celsius in Arizona today, too damn hot for me, especially considering its around 0*c at my house right now

What are you Canadian now? Wearing a denim jacket and eating French fries and gravy while using your metric system?

Honey hush...
153cf0d3576c203b6c5062f5cbd30c21.jpg

not mine just love the way it looks. saw it at ac&t in Hagerstown, md last Monday.

Attachments

• 20160215_083425.jpg
    20160215_083425.jpg
    44 KB · Views: 0

Thank you.

Guy I know still has the generator motor for sale I posted about 60 pages ago.

Edit* I think it might be an n14 though I can't remember.

not mine just love the way it looks. saw it at ac&t in Hagerstown, md last Monday.

This is the POW/ MIA XL Classic isn't it?

This is what I wanted to do with my FL but didn't have the heart to paint the brand new grill I bought!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Anybody ever lowered the ride height of the front axle on a W900? I'd like to drop mine a bit and have heard stories about removing a leaf from the spring pack or a block from between the pack and the axle. Can anyone tell me exactly how to do it so I don't fukk it up? Haha

Last edited:
Don't remove a spring because they are rated for the suspension size. And don't lower it next will be a longer shifter then you know what........

Anybody ever lowered the ride height of the front axle on a W900? I'd like to drop mine a bit and have heard stories about removing a leaf from the spring pack or a block from between the pack and the axle. Can anyone tell me exactly how to do it so I don't fukk it up? Haha
You can remove the blocks without doing anything else, just be sure to put the wedges back.

Back