Truckers, lets see your rigs!

Is the rear window in that a model abnormally large?

This was our project last week, finally leg room in a modular cab.

Not real sure, the truck was a 36” crawl thru sleeper truck when new, I don’t think any of the sleeper openings were that wide but I don’t know for sure.

Looks a lot more than 36" from the cab to the trailer!

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

No tires on front drive, it’s essentially the same length as the 79 I sold last

5EA7A51E-2811-4456-B8FB-5F89B6DF13A1_zpsefk3g7tt.jpg

Yep I believe there were 6 of them that went to the scrapyard. I hope you get some use out of it.

There is a guy close to me that ended up with the only junk long hood out of the bunch, the rest were standard hoods besides some of other trucks there, they tore the cabs off of what was left with an excavator and piled them up.

Sigh....

Victim of road rage... Not going to go into details but on snow packed Montana roads last night jackass cb tough guy slammed on his brakes right after passing me. Had my tires locked, cranked it into the left lane to avoid the hit and he brought his right over in front of me. Took everything I had not to beat his ass on the side of the road. We'll see if they total it, cabs tweeked enough that the driver's door is a ***** to open and I can almost put my fingers between the top of the passenger door and A pillar.

Attachments

• KIMG0062.jpg
    KIMG0062.jpg
    180.5 KB · Views: 0
  • KIMG0058.jpg
    KIMG0058.jpg
    258.5 KB · Views: 0
Sigh....

Victim of road rage... Not going to go into details but on snow packed Montana roads last night jackass cb tough guy slammed on his brakes right after passing me. Had my tires locked, cranked it into the left lane to avoid the hit and he brought his right over in front of me. Took everything I had not to beat his ass on the side of the road. We'll see if they total it, cabs tweeked enough that the driver's door is a ***** to open and I can almost put my fingers between the top of the passenger door and A pillar.

Thats horrible. Maybe find a cab/nose that someone stole glider parts for? Maybe frame is ok?

Back