disappointed

moss765

hey guys im not mad but just kinda disappointed ive sent numerous emails tou you guys because i had a question about my clutch and not yet have i got a response from you guys...

Dan and Kevin are out of the office this week, give me a call i'll be more than happy to help you out.

well my question was just a general question..i got one of valair's 500hp clutch i believe ceramic/ceramic and it says its not recommended for towing and i was just wondering if its because its a jerky clutch or if it gets hot or something? and another thing is i would love a tshirt or something if theres any left dan and kevin really really helped me out a few months back and right now i got a sticker on the truck for them but im just trying to advertise as much as i can and get business coming there way...thanks alot!

Towing can be difficult with a full ceramic, if your load is so heavy you have to ride the clutch to get it moving it will burn it up, The ceramic heats up really quick when slipping it,as long as you start off in a low gear and can get off of it realitly quick you will be fine. You may want to use 4L when backing a heavy trailer, it will help with the hop, also sorry about us missing this we were at Sema all the week before last, and what size shirt do you wear, i only got lg sizes till after the first of the year.
and thanks for the advertising.
Dan

While we're advertising I just wanted to jump in and say I'm really happy with Valair clutches. Thanks for the great service guys.
How was SEMA? Did they have beer there?

we had lot's and lot's of beer,and a few what happen's in Vegas stay's in Vegas, LOL heck John Robinson even tried to show me how to make money on the crap table, i was so drunk i dont think it worked out so good. but in all we had a good time. and thanks for the compliments.

Back