View Single Post
Old 06-09-2018, 10:23 PM   #1
Mark Nixon

Name: Mark Nixon
Title: No Savior among the flesh
Member`s Gallery
Two 2003 6 speed 2WD long bed SRW Dodges

As fate would have it, I have 2 six speed 2WD longbeds, both with bad engines.

2003 3500 SRW, longbed, BLACK, interior rough, needs a bed, engine runs, but has blowby when WARM (but none when cold???), has the usual dash nightmare for a Texas truck, trans works good, drives good, needs ethered to start, every time, it's just a schitbox, running, driving parts truck.

2003 2500 SRW , longbed, BLUE, decent body, has some dings and dents, no rust, the usual Texas/Oklahoma exploded dash, engine had a hole in the block, but fires right up and moves on it's own (leaking oil all the while), trans seems to shift good and no grinds or issues, it's a better condition, (body wise), barely running, driving schitbox parts truck.

$3500 each, or $6000 for the pair.

I also have a complete 3500 SRW, 4x4, 6 speed running gear, with a decent 5.9 still sitting in it, for another $3000.
OR, if you talked to me very, very (and I mean VERY ) sweet like, I might do a junkyard body swap of one body to the 4x4 running gear and let you finish the detail work.

I have titles for everything, too.

Text me for pics.

402-780-5127.