View Single Post
Old 09-20-2018, 10:15 AM   #1
juiced95CTD

Name: juiced95CTD
Title: Endless Addiction
Member`s Gallery
2006 Mega Cab 3500 4x4

2006 Ram 3500 SRW Mega cab Laramie 4x4

Seats in good condition. No tears. Leather, heated front (passenger side hasn’t worked since I bought it), both power.

I’ve had the truck a little over a year. I’m ready for something newer. Just under 250k mi. Tach works intermittently. Needs front passenger side u joint. Bed beat up from previous owner. Has rust on bed wells and driver side cab corner. Other than that, it’s is very clean. Sun roof leaks when it rains hard. Trans fluid is burnt, going to need rebuilt at some point. I bought it this way and figured I would rebuild it when it goes out, and it still hasn’t. I don’t hot rod it though, it does just fine until you pull a trailer through town. I do tow with it, on the open highway it has no issues. B&W turn over ball. Radio quit working a few weeks ago and I got frustrated with it and haven’t looked into it. I just bought some injectors for it, installed them and #4 had over fueling mid-range so I took it back out and put the old one in and it cleared up. Bone stock truck. Batteries were replaced this spring, just did transmission output seal, transfer case input and output seals, and u joint at rear end. Needs a little work, but a solid truck to start with. $10,000 obo. located in Massillon Ohio

You can also call/text me for a faster response and more pictures. Click the image to open in full size.(4O6)57O-8973Click the image to open in full size.Click the image to open in full size.Click the image to open in full size.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2006 Ram 3500 Mega Cab 4x4
97 Ram 2500 RCLB 4x4 905/1480