Questions about 47rh with power

boostedfummins

Where is the best to buy a 47rh and transfer case capable of handling 600+ hp and can tow if needed with 4x4 engaged? I havent heard good things about ATS not bashing just questioning. Heard suncoast is pretty trustworthy but thats all hear say. I do not have a clue with the transfer case. Advice? Thanks.

Last edited:
You can build a pretty strong 47 by yourself they hold up pretty good .I don't have any problem's with over 400 hp .as for Transfer case run an adapter and a ford 205 or a dodge 241 dld

You don't need a special transfer case to hold 600hp, maybe make sure its a 241DHD if you intend on using all 600hp while towing in 4wd for some reason. For the trans, I've been real happy with my HTS trans and I know a bunch of others feel the same with theirs.

Power driven transmissions as well. I'd buy a trans that's built unless you are experienced in building PERFORMANCE transmissions. No reason to risk saving $1000 if you're gonna burn up all your fancy parts anyways.

I have a core 47rh I’m willing to part with if you would need one to send in. Not sure your location but I’m in Pennsylvania.

I was thinking $375 is a fair price it comes with the converter. It is a 4 wheele drive unit so if your still interested just PM me an we can figure something out.

Back