Anyone ran s480 as a single??

iride813

First post on here so forgive me if something is wrong. I was curious as to if anyone has ran a s480x96x1.32 as a single. Truck is strictly for drag racing has a maxed 180 hp pump 5x22s and will have a small shot of :nos: . If anyone has ran one what kind of power and when it started to spool. Thanks any input is appreciated!

I know some guys running them on larger CR motors, but no 12vs. You will need a lot of airflow, stall speed, and fuel.

A good friend of mine ran a 75/96/1.32 with a dpc slut converter mild head work and 188/220 cam. It had 5x25 single feeds and a stock cam 13mm pump. It worked pretty well! On my person truck with a 80/96/1.10t4 i noticed much better spoolup going to a 75 wheel over the 80mm But didn’t lose any power. I would recomend a 75/96/1.15 t6 i think that would be a great turbo for a hot street truck.

I ran one this season prolly made a 1000 hp or maybe a little more .. 12v with mild mods spooled easy with a 1.32 sled pulling not racing

Hmm I have a 75x83x1.1 right now. Picked it up cheap. Truck isn’t finished yet so can’t say how it would do. Just feel like I’d have to much fuel for the small turbine and never clean it up. And can get that 80 for a good deal so that’s why I was considering it.

Hmm I have a 75x83x1.1 right now. Picked it up cheap. Truck isn’t finished yet so can’t say how it would do. Just feel like I’d have to much fuel for the small turbine and never clean it up. And can get that 80 for a good deal so that’s why I was considering it.

You could always swap the 75 wheel and cover on and see how you like that!

I don't think it will work with a 12mm pump. I'd try what you have already with the 12 pump.

As a drag truck app anyway.

Back