Rp39 coming soon................

Good for you man. Honestly even if it doesn’t make a ton of power, if it can decently control timing advance ~10* over an rpm sweep that’d be ground breaking in the 12v world. Aftermarket tach signal from summit and an arduino would probably do it.

Thanks man but I have a more advanced controller. ARDUINO doesnt have a enough processing power. I should be just north of a clean 1000 horse depending what set up I go with.

And it's a repeat of CF now... people have caught on to the BS.

You may as well drop it now, before more evidence starts surfacing...

This guy add 2 comments to this thread and forum then disappered I wonder if he shot me down on the CF forum since he couldnt get his pump running

Electronically controlled inline injector pumps came on a 4wd JD tractor from the 90’s, think 8760,8860, maybe the 70 series also. I don’t think it is an H pump but I did a bunch of digging back when I was bored and found a bit of info on them.

In for some dyno graphs. Someone else just made a conventional fixed timing 12 valve make some stupid torque the other day using an efr turbo.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Electronically controlled inline injector pumps came on a 4wd JD tractor from the 90’s, think 8760,8860, maybe the 70 series also. I don’t think it is an H pump but I did a bunch of digging back when I was bored and found a bit of info on them.

In for some dyno graphs. Someone else just made a conventional fixed timing 12 valve make some stupid torque the other day using an efr turbo.

Where'd you see the EFR stuff? I've seen great results from a few that tried em but there's not many that have.

So if power driven has been able to achieve that amount of torque down low with a efr do you think it's a achievable with adjustable or dynamic timing down low like right abovef idle. Because alot of people think its a bunch of crap about the hPump and efr's being able to make torque right off idle.

So if power driven has been able to achieve that amount of torque down low with a efr do you think it's a achievable with adjustable or dynamic timing down low like right abovef idle. Because alot of people think its a bunch of crap about the hPump and efr's being able to make torque right off idle.

I don’t know why anyone would need 1000ft lbs of torque off idle. I can see 800ft lbs at 1200 rpm being really useful for getting a trailer up and going. That seems a whole lot more realistic from a 5.9 engine in my opinion.

As far as this thread is concerned we still don’t have any hard evidence he actually achieved those exact numbers.

My post was deleted on the cf. Again and the thread was closed. I wonder why.

Attachments

• Screenshot_2019-06-14-15-29-55.jpg
    Screenshot_2019-06-14-15-29-55.jpg
    73 KB · Views: 0
When its working im going to post video of it running and driving and you are going to buy one too since you are doubting that it will run ����

When its working im going to post video of it running and driving and you are going to buy one too since you are doubting that it will run ����

I never doubted a single bit that it would run. I just want to see you do it. You have made a lot of claims and I want to see the proof to back it up.

And no, I wouldn't go with an H pump if I was to do something like this. Instead I would run a p pump with a centrifugal advancing timing gear.

If he isn't someone else is making progress on the same thing last I heard. I've been thinking about buying a pump to try this on since I've got an ECU to control it, maybe after I get somewhere on the VP project.

Alright guys I'm back nothing really to update other then my account I started this thread with has Stopped working mysteriously. I will be on the forums as runsideways3 now.

If he isn't someone else is making progress on the same thing last I heard. I've been thinking about buying a pump to try this on since I've got an ECU to control it, maybe after I get somewhere on the VP project.

I wonder who that could be? Not to many of these pumps are around as someone posted on their thread on another forum.
It's a lot of work to be completely honest with you if you plan on doing it be prepared.

bueller?

was curious to see this on the street, if for nothing more than to see it done.

Trust me I want to get this on the street actually put it on a well known Dyno and have them post a video. I do want to drive it across the country to a Dyno just so everyone knows it's reliable then put it on a dyno.

Back