Roxor UTV Mahindra diesel

IIRC, they have had the rights for years, and Jeep as it is now never had control over the body Mahindra has been building because it was a kaiser design.
I am curious why they are just now here. We have some here in BG.

Sent from my XT1575 using Tapatalk

One of those big name foreign companies has made an early Willy’s style jeep for a long time. Probably what biggy is referring to

The video said it was ready to tackle any job ….. followed by 144 ft-lbs of torque. :rockwoot:

:hehe: Negro Please...….

That’s more than any motor IH has ever produced.

I laughed pretty hard at that...however, I spend Sunday working on my paw-in-laws 385 and I think he'd have to disagree....however, he does like his JD 9250 better.

Random image of the same tractor.
latest

I laughed pretty hard at that...however, I spend Sunday working on my paw-in-laws 385 and I think he'd have to disagree....however, he does like his JD 9250 better.

Random image of the same tractor.

latest

That’s not an IH engine. IH brought us the amazing junk like the 9.0 v8 and the ultra gutless and over rated DT. None of which could pull a greasy needle out of a cat’s arse.

Just saw these the other day. Seems like a waste of money to me. $15k will buy you a side by side of your choice or a pretty fancy Jeep that’s road legal.

DT466 may be overrated for trucking useage, but they’ve earned their keep in the performance side of things.

DT466 may be overrated for trucking useage, but they’ve earned their keep in the performance side of things.

Yea If you replace every IH part you can make some power.
0b1a145d39de30231eec2b875a517116.jpg

Friend was finishing this up for a customer. Guess how many OEM IH parts are in it....not even the block is IH.

Yea If you replace every IH part you can make some power.
0b1a145d39de30231eec2b875a517116.jpg

Friend was finishing this up for a customer. Guess how many OEM IH parts are in it....not even the block is IH.

No doubt nothing about that is oem, but it’s not different from any other engine that is taken to that performance level.

I try to buy as little Korean goods as possible. Actually had a rough time shopping for a utility tractor there were so many made in Korea. Ended up buying a Kubota; parts are from Japan but at least they're assembled here. In other words, when Kubota makes one of those I'll buy it.

No doubt nothing about that is oem, but it’s not different from any other engine that is taken to that performance level.

You missed the point, saying a DT466 is amazing engine if you replace all the DT466 components, doesn’t make the DT466 an amazing engine. It’s like saying White Castle burgers are good if you throw the entire thing in the trash and eat a steak instead.

You missed the point, saying a DT466 is amazing engine if you replace all the DT466 components, doesn’t make the DT466 an amazing engine. It’s like saying White Castle burgers are good if you throw the entire thing in the trash and eat a steak instead.

You are correct, I did miss your point. I guess I just see it from an ag perspective, and it was always a reliable, tough engine. I’m basing that off of the dt series 360,414,436,466. But that’s off topic, back to the roxors

I try to buy as little Korean goods as possible. Actually had a rough time shopping for a utility tractor there were so many made in Korea. Ended up buying a Kubota; parts are from Japan but at least they're assembled here. In other words, when Kubota makes one of those I'll buy it.

Mahindra is an Indian company and the Roxor is assembled in Auburn Hills Michigan but yeah close enough.

Back