View Single Post
Old 09-11-2013, 11:33 PM   #1
StarLite Diesel

Name: StarLite Diesel
Title: EFILive Cummins Tester
Member`s Gallery
*NEW* EFILive Training Class

Hello guys!

Long time no talk about the classes. Sorry about that, had and exceptionally busy season so far but have managed to sort through a couple of class possibilities and finally settle on one that worked for both schedule and time frame. I had a lot of help and some good locations to choose from, and am working on the winter/spring schedule of classes now. Hope to have that posted next month for people to view.

So on to the class:
I'm going to be holding a class in Mira Loma, California on October 26th-27th @ Westech Performance. They have a nice facility and are set up to accommodate a decent sized class, and are in a pretty accessible location to get to easily from the airport if you're considering making the trip.

The class is 2 days as usual, and will cover Dodge and Duramax tuning - with time spent on the dyno with stock and modified trucks.

A high level overview of the class as well as sign up can be found here: StarLite Diesel Training

Contact instructions are also on the site so if possible, please contact me via email as it is still busy enough that i have a difficult time keeping up with the work and the forums both. Email is a nice central spot for me to keep things somewhat organized

Hope to see many of you there! I know there's been plenty of interest which is a big reason why I chose this area for my final class of the year (this makes 7 or 8 I believe)...

EFILive Cummins beta tester and "Brand X" SCI Cummins beta tester! Like us on FaceBook!
StarLiteDiesel.com