Single bs compounds on track

farmtruck09

Big single (like 480) or compounds (prob 366/480)on the strip?
08!6.7 industrial motor, 4R swap , dual pumps 200% overs from industrial....tuning will depend on set up....

Big single (like 480) or compounds (prob 366/480)on the strip?
08!6.7 industrial motor, 4R swap , dual pumps 200% overs from industrial....tuning will depend on set up....

Single so you don’t blow up your extremely overpriced and over rated Industrial Infection engine

Single so you don’t blow up your extremely overpriced and over rated Industrial Infection engine

Industrial has some great ppl in the right places right now, come along ways. I can’t help my buddies shop runs their products and gives me a deal ?

At any rate why single?

Industrial has some great ppl in the right places right now, come along ways. I can’t help my buddies shop runs their products and gives me a deal ?

At any rate why single?

Agree to disagree on that one. Customer service is the worst I’ve seen in the business and that’s saying a lot because I’ve dealt with CPP, Alex Laughlin, and DPS.
Singles to me seem to keep the engine more reliable, they are easier to work on, you don’t loose thermal efficiency, boost levels are lower and with a 6.7 you should be able to still Street a 480

Agree to disagree on that one. Customer service is the worst I’ve seen in the business and that’s saying a lot because I’ve dealt with CPP, Alex Laughlin, and DPS.
Singles to me seem to keep the engine more reliable, they are easier to work on, you don’t loose thermal efficiency, boost levels are lower and with a 6.7 you should be able to still Street a 480

Don’t call DDP then ? I’m really thinking I’ll run my 480 single w good tuning and save a bunch of cylinder pressures

Ya I believe the Monroe actually shop is shut down.

No they just don’t do repairs anymore, the money is in injection not fixing joe blows Truck. Lenny has the biggest test machine in the country, and may or may not actually test and balance other people’s stuff

Back