Mamba vs Farmtruck?

id say the mamba has the FT all the way...

but im with the idea of compd top ten vs okc top ten, and darrens s10 vs the novas...

Any pvids of ps guys launching on the street? Or running through the gears?

I watch them on good tracks sliding a little.

Once I get the money together I'm building my play truck, 97 rclb 4x4. I'm building it for the sole purpose of street racing/fun truck. More of a grudge racer at the local tracks

Think you can still run just as fast?

How fast you think the FT runs on the street? I promise you he is not running mid 10's off the track.

Even if Phil or the Mamba drop a full second from their track times they are going to smoke Farm Truck. I will front 2k for either of them on that race.

I don't believe they will keep the ps trucks from going over center line or off into ditch.
I'd say they lose more than a second.

As someone who lives in OKC ,the only "street" car out of the ones I've seen on the show that actually street drives is the farm truck. He's been a local legend for a while. He used to cruise 39th pretty often, haven't seen him since the show has been aired though.

I know nothing about this Mamba truck, but I'm sure its a factory Cummins block. Not knowing for sure, but I'm sure farm truck is an aftermarket aluminum dart block and heads just like every other big block chebby guy. That in itself says a lot IMO, anyone can have a fast chebby with all the aftermarket fan boy love.....now I'm ranting. I'd love to see a cummins drag that bowtie down the track though.

Not sure about hooking a high torque 4x4 diesel on the street, seen a lot of these guys spin all the way down the track on drag strips that were supposely preped. I'd think the FT would get a big jump off the line and it would all depend on how far they raced and if the diesel could get traction as to who won. I seriouly doubt the times would be anything close to what they can run on a good drag strip. Not sure I'd want to be standing anywhere very close to the street either.

Back