View Single Post
Old 12-02-2014, 01:12 PM   #43
joefarmer

Name: joefarmer
Title: MR. Supreme Overlord
Member`s Gallery
Beta units are shipping as fast as I can source the 8-pin transmission connectors. They are currently backorder from Germany and I don't have quite enough to fulfill the current orders.

Here is the list of known issues from the beta testers:

1. Trans temp compensation on very cold mornings (<32F) doesn't bring up pressure fast enough to shift from 1-2 unless you warm the transmission up. The work around is to either warm the transmission up for a few minutes (1200rpm in drive with the vehicle brakes) or drive a block above 25mph, slow to 15mph and then it will shift the second time it tries.

2. Loading and switching between tunes is currently disabled due to a former issue with tune loading. I think I have it worked out, but I didn't want to enable it without getting street miles in my daily driver to make sure it won't leave someone stranded in limp mode.

3. I discovered this morning the overdrive lockout switch works wonderfully, but causes a limp mode condition when you come to a stop. I found the issue and will test it tonight.