1995 Ford F350.
6.7 Cummins.
Hamilton cam, springs, and push rods.
ATS Dual CP3.
Garrett GTX45R turbo.
DDP 150HP injectors.
ATS built 4R100 Transmission.
EFILive tuning by Starlite Diesel. :rockwoot:

This truck still exists? I haven't seen it for a long time myself! Post some pics under the hood I want more!

Last of my truck

I have a few things done to it. Hope to have some great results this year and make Starlite Diesel proud.
010.jpg

012.jpg

008.jpg

Thats awesome your doing this Zach!

I would post pictures of my truck but its stock other then the tunes I got off you and it wouldn't be any competition to the rest of these beautiful trucks. LOL

Lots of cool trucks sure.. but it's not a 'coolest truck' contest ... it's 'show me your truck'. I'm not sure how Amy is going to pick the winner - she won't tell me - but since she's not the same kinda 'turck person' as the rest of us, i'd say you have an equal chance of winning as anyone else! Besides - I really am doing this because i want ot see more of the trucks i'm working on! What better way to entice people to share them (and brag about their trucks if they want to) than to offer a little coin to go with the effort? :)

Share some pics!

Silverbullet66, AFE intercooler, Fluidampr, PPE dual CP3 kit, 110# Hamilton springs + pushrods. DDP 120 HP nozzles,Tunnel Ram, Stage 2 Colt cam, "Spool aid thingy", FASS 220.

Thanks for the contest! My truck made even better by Zach's EFI live smokeless daily driver tune:

post-1-007310400%201319504241_thumb.jpg

Hey Zach, if it helps Amy any, the owner of this truck is female.......

Hey, truck speaks for itself! LOL

Well, there goes any chance I had !!! I never won anything for being a girl and and I won't start now, especially on compd where the vast majority of patrons are only interested in girls winning boobs contests :kick:

khaos, u owe me 100 bucks darling, 50 for sabotaging my chances, and another 50 for not keeping it gender-neutral!!! :poke: ;)

I'd be happy to co-judge with Amy in keeping with her chosen criteria if she wants! :)

Lots of cool trucks sure.. but it's not a 'coolest truck' contest ... it's 'show me your truck'. I'm not sure how Amy is going to pick the winner - she won't tell me - but since she's not the same kinda 'turck person' as the rest of us, i'd say you have an equal chance of winning as anyone else! Besides - I really am doing this because i want ot see more of the trucks i'm working on! What better way to entice people to share them (and brag about their trucks if they want to) than to offer a little coin to go with the effort? :)

Share some pics!

Hahah alrighty!

Well here it is.

2007 Cummins 5.9L with EFI Live tunning from Zach @ Starlight Diesel! Currently running a 100hp tune w/no post injection.!

IMG_1302.jpg

IMG_1301.jpg

Ok so it was a really tough decision actually but the winner is dodgediesel and his 2007 Laramie 5.9 4x4 SB Auto...Thanks to all for participating and make sure you like us on facebook and watch our threads for other contests in future.

Dodgediesel please pm me your address so I can mail you your card. Congrats!

Thanks again!
Amy

Back