1100hp on a single 71.

it's certainly not 1100 hp at the wheels . 850 is great either way !

I'm going to recalibrate my dyno today and will be re dynoing this truck again after that. I don't know why the dyno read that high for this truck, the other trucks I ran put down numbers similar to what they've done in the past.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The dyno could have been a little off but it doesn't matter man. The track will let you know what it's making. I see a dyno more as a tuning tool. I made 811hp on one dyno then made 748 on another with the same setup.

The dyno could have been a little off but it doesn't matter man. The track will let you know what it's making.

THIS ^^^

Either way man. Nobody is hating I don't think. Just people with experience knowing that 1100 was a stretch for that single.

Anyway, good luck at the track. :Cheer:

The dyno could have been a little off but it doesn't matter man. The track will let you know what it's making. I see a dyno more as a tuning tool. I made 811hp on one dyno then made 748 on another with the same setup.

I understand that, but it seems to be way off lol. I'd like the dyno to be somewhat accurate, I can deal with 10% difference, but not 30%

Let er' eat and see what happens. Be funny if after one pass they throw you into the hitters lane.

One of our techs has a full weight Mega cab with a Billet Rod 6.4 engine he built with 275% overs, single 12mm stroker pump, and Engineered 472/83/090 single that weighs 7780lbs with him in it. We've done 1034HP on our dyno at 1800us and he's run a 11.18@124 with a 1.72 60'. It tends to lay over by the end of a 1/4mile pass from getting hot, but I see 1100hp as possible with the right combination of parts, although I would not recommend it as the charger will not live very long at that level in my opinion.

Lavon

Tristan_zpsymlbfz7s.jpg

Last edited:
I know Les did like 970 on Drake's dyno with a 66mm, but I think it was a pretty fancy 66mm.... I'm curious to what the track says also.

Back