numidia?

George. I looked for ya quite a few times but i think you were hiding. My trans was leaking friday night before loading at midnight so i left it home. Had a good time seeing everyone though

Sent from my SM-G900P using Tapatalk

Ohh **** man, i was ovet by the 1933 rat rods, and garafalo's booth..... That sucks..... See ya at englishtown possibly....

Hey Bruce. Nice job on the win. Sorry I didn't catch you Sunday before you left.

Thank Jeff ! It was a great event. I think it was the most people I have ever seen there , it keeps getting bigger every year ! I love going out there and seeing everyone and catching up . Getting the win is always a plus too !

Thank Jeff ! It was a great event. I think it was the most people I have ever seen there , it keeps getting bigger every year ! I love going out there and seeing everyone and catching up . Getting the win is always a plus too !

Congrats! Been to that one a couple times. Always did like that one.

And to think we worried about the weather. LOL
:rockwoot:

What fell off at top end? The tarp?

And to think we worried about the weather. LOL
:rockwoot:

What fell off at top end? The tarp?

I was busy in the stagging lanes trying to get the tires wiped off and made sure the nitrous was turned on. I forgot to fasten the cover down. I took it home in a bag ! I guess the check for winning has to be used for something !

I was busy in the stagging lanes trying to get the tires wiped off and made sure the nitrous was turned on. I forgot to fasten the cover down. I took it home in a bag ! I guess the check for winning has to be used for something !

Well... that sucks. Didn't seem to slow you down much. That truck is bad fast. and looks really good, almost made me wish I had one... almost. LOL

Anyone have results for the 2.6 class?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk

Top 8:

49F334EE-5632-4799-8B9B-031CB5774811.png

Thank you! Been a long road but we re getting her dialed in. You had a nice hook tho. Wasn't that your first pass this year?
Yes it was, we had some issues, hopefully make a hook this weekend and see how she runs. Just keep up the good work you smoked a lot of bad trucks.

Yes it was, we had some issues, hopefully make a hook this weekend and see how she runs. Just keep up the good work you smoked a lot of bad trucks.

You'll get her right, just takes some time. Thanks again!

Back