View Single Post
Old 03-23-2009, 12:30 PM   #31
Big Swole

Name: Big Swole
Title: MegaInterceptor
Member`s Gallery
I just wanted to update my old thread after some experience with the Flux 3.3's!!

Wow!!! First off, the power is just awesome!!! They did 766 on the dyno but my track times, weight, and m.p.h. suggest that's its putting more like 800 to the ground......

I don't have any video yet because this just happened Friday night and we were rushing but My very first pass on this new build was a 11.477@117.88 mph......I'm told by Jeff Garmon and about 10 other people watching that besides just a little black smoke at spool on the line, That it was TOTALLY CLEAN all the way down the track!!! He said there would have be NO difference in looks between my truck and a Gasser going down the track....Seriously!!

As for street driving, Man I just leave it on KILL All the time (with the exception of my MP8 pressure box to save my injectors) and I can totally drive smoke free...If I want smoke, I have to let up and then stab it at low boost!! No having to change programs just to drive daily....Load up KILL, and leave it be.....

I'm Very impressed with the F1 products, as I have the Billet H2 cam as well......For those searching for the most power and Cleanest at that...Be looking into a set of Flux injectors!!!!

No, i wasn't paid for saying this either!!!

Don's just got a great product line!!
-2006 Honda S2000 - SOS Supercharged - 397 whp - Silverstone Metallic
-2016 RAM 2500 MegaCab Diesel - Silver (Tuned)
-HERS
-2019 718 Boxster S - Miami Blue 6MT, Cobb Tune, Soul, Ohlins,
-2014 958.1 Cayenne S - Umber Metallic / Luxor Beige
-2013 Honda Civic S.i.Coupe - 6MT