6.7 Longblock cores

If your coming to Southern California bring me a good 5.9 block and head please. If you can do a package deal I would be interested in a 6.7 block as well.

Mark you still thinking of coming to CA? I'll take a pre 13 6.7 long block and a spare head, crank and a couple sets of the good rockers! If we have to freight then so be it! Drop me a text when you can!

Not sure what the issue would be with a 2013-up block, but I don't know of any differences between the years.
For those who are certain of what they want and prices, please PM me your list to make keeping track of all of this easier.

Mark.

You just call me before you leave!
Just a pp :kick:where you located? I got a bare block just want another biulder!
Need a few heads and cranks!

Discounted blocks.

2008 6.7, all nearly perfect bores except #6, which lost the top compression ring when nearly new, so now it needs a sleeve, .020" WON'T clean #6 up, $550.

2011 6.7 block, very mild rust in a couple bores, light gouge from a dropped valve in #4 cylinder, this block MIGHT clean all bores up at .020, but no guarantees, $600.

2015 6.7 block, notable rust in 3 cylinders, IMO this is a deckplate candidate, as I'm not certain .020 would even come close to cleaning it, $500.

All 3 of these currently have nice cranks in them and I would sell them as shortblocks, minus oil pans, for $1200 each.

Mark.

Last edited:
EVERYTHING I have is available to anyone, at this point.
Freight shipping or pick up are the only options, for now.

Mark.

I will take $1200 for BASIC longblocks! :cool:

As a blanket statement, EVERYTHING I have, I feel needs bored or cut, so plan on that.
If I feel it needs SLEEVED (which is currently a high probability), I will tell you!

Since I am no longer quoting shipping, Buyers MUST provide a BOL (bill of lading) to ship via truck freight.
Dimensions for a longblock, as described above, are:
1000 pounds, strapped on a 48" Wide x 48" Long x 26" High pallet.

Best rate is Terminal to Terminal, OR Terminal (on my end) to Business (on your end).

Buyers are also welcome to come pick up themselves. :)

I have piles of 6.7 injectors, but none I would sell as drop-in runners.
I always suggest having them tested.

I do have a couple sets I consider good CANDIDATES for testing.
$75 per injector, as CORES.

Mark.

Last edited:
Back