View Single Post
Old 04-01-2013, 01:41 PM   #1
randallp84

Name: randallp84
Title: Green Behind the Ears
Member`s Gallery
Sorry for UPS's screw-up

I don't know how frequently F1 logs on to CompD, but this is the only way I know to contact you. My name is Scott Pennington from Monument, NM and I just ordered a whole set of injectors from you. As you are probably aware, UPS screwed up and apparently delivered my injectors to the wrong house today. They have started an investigation and are attempting to find the package. I have asked my wife to go to the neighbors' houses and see if she can find it.

I'm posting this message to let you know that this is in no way your fault. UPS did the same thing about a year ago with a transmission jack that I ordered online.

I want you to know that I am not trying to scam you and as I understand it, you will have to pay if they cannot locate the package. I think it is completely unfair that you might have to pay for UPS's mistake. From now on, when I get something shipped UPS, I will attempt to get in touch with the driver the day the package is supposed to be delivered or the day before and make sure they know which house is mine.

I am beyond pissed right now because I have been looking forward to experiencing F1 injectors for a long time. Anyway, just wanted to let you know that I'm not trying to screw you over and I will let you know if my wife is able to find the package.

Wife's Truck: 2006 SRW 1-Ton 48RE 4WD Mega Cab Laramie, Smarty