View Single Post
Old 06-07-2017, 10:51 AM   #11
97rada

Name: 97rada
Title: Too Much Time
Member`s Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris Tobin View Post
Well that would be a bummer if it ends up being mostly gassers... Its index racing and a lot of you guys cut good lights and run right at the index. We (meaning the diesel competitors) need to have a good showing!!!

Its only a $50 entry fee and there is $1000 to win with payouts to the quarter finals of $125, so in one or two rounds you can make some money...

I have no idea how many gassers there will be running the index classes, but if none of the good diesel trucks are there the gassers are going to collect your money without even being challenged...

Don't be skeerd!!!

I don't disagree with you, only problem is most of the guys that would be competitive don't want boxes in gassers. Get rid of the box and I think it would be a much different story. That's easily a 500 dollar weekend for me to go and race. Hard to justify against someone who has much better technology

Any intelligent fool can make things bigger and more complex...it takes a touch of genius- and alot of courage to move in the opposite direction.