fresh built engine questions

I don't mind racing gas vehicles, they are fun. Only downside is staging courtesy is out the window. I have gotten my butt kicked by a few though. Couple of heavy hitters out here that are gaskets, as far as diesels, I have to go to Az or Utah.

Yeah most people are decent with me out here and give me the opertunity to stage first, but every once in awhile I get the occasional guy that runs into the beams, most of the time in the staging lanes I will hop out and ask the guy next to me if he is cool with it most are so it works out I also have hydro e's in both of my trucks witch make it allot nicer to stage. And yeah most cars are awesome to line up with but there are an emense amount of hondas that try to line up with trucks and built cars here so it gets annoying haveing to explain to them they don't have a fighting chance.

Last edited:
I'm really amazed this is the most insults I've ever seen on one mod without a ban hammer. Getting soft are we?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Nope. We've got a hot street truck or two. No good 2.5 hooks anymore so I'm not sure where I'm taking our puller yet

ackerdiesel I used to be up in northern ky till i packed up shop and rolled south and i noticed the decline, and yeah ive been hearing that from allot of people that there either bumping up to 2.6 or stepping down.

There isn't a decline lol. But what 2.6? It's all WS or 3.0SB

allot of are county fairs had a 2.6 class, i cant remember if it was the blue grass series or not off the top of my head but they had a 2.5 class and everyone slowly migrated to 2.6. at least that's what i was told not big into pulling but do follow it some what.

Last edited:
Back