Truckers, lets see your rigs!

That won't get you a whole days work :doh:

more useless technology dressed up to look so great..batteries have to be made and disposed of..what about that crap..douches...neveerrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

on another note my 11 yr old son seems to have his grandfathers wanna go trucking gene..kids all over any kind of semi stuff...wants me to buy one so we can just ride around in it

I think ill get an old r model jd instead...

Phuck medium duty. Cant be scared. I think I saw this guy pass faulkner and his crew like they were tied to the dock

That guy is over weight on at least one axle

16" wheels tried on the trailer 95% those are 12k axles... Have seen few 15k with 14ply 16" tires not common though common is 215/75/17.5 for 15k axkes..

Tare Trailer axles is probably 8000lbs leaves 16k on deck over axkes
Pin close to 2000lb plus 4500lb tare rear axle of max gross of 10k leaving 3500lb cargo capacity...
Giving the guy rough max is 19500 on deck cargo.....

I have hard time believing a steel dump weighs less than 20k

This guy was 19k

picture.php

You guys worry too much... middle tractor weighs 16,500lbs...

Chris

yea and its a chevy on the front so ya know its overloaded............but its got a good heater!

hell the only overloaded part I worry about is tires...

more useless technology dressed up to look so great..batteries have to be made and disposed of..what about that crap..douches...neveerrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

on another note my 11 yr old son seems to have his grandfathers wanna go trucking gene..kids all over any kind of semi stuff...wants me to buy one so we can just ride around in it

I think ill get an old r model jd instead...

Make him learn a useful trade or get a good education. One of the 2.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

hopefully he will be an engineer and have trucks for fun...

....hell be an owner operator if he does..cattle outta fl if im lucky

$375 isn't bat, but $52 a prove sounds high. I assume you used their probes?

Sent from my XT1575 using Tapatalk

Yes, I had right at $1000 in 8 probes and gauge. Cheap insurance at twice the price. I couldn’t find anywhere else that offered one gauge that would display at least 6 egt’s. I had a Corsa but those are a PITA. And they offer probes with extended cables.

Must be since you drive trucks that are shorter than a 4yr olds attention span.

We had cabovers too, and just like the cavemen we evolved. You guys might catch up one day.

We had hoods but we evolved and started to haul freight instead of hood and wheelbase.

We're all commercial, can't play ignorant.

We just try to make it look ok so they don't have a reason to ask...

Chris
Exactly, why I put bags on my truck, I know it's overloaded, but it looks fine, and I use all the chains/straps I can!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

Back