May 27 - Mercer Raceway Park - 2.6 Season Opener

rickFPP

Promoter USA-EAST
The USA-EAST Season begins on SUNDAY, May 27 at Mercer Raceway Park in Mercer, Pennsylvania. And the Open 2.6 Diesel 4x4 class will be one of four featured classes at this pull. Love's "Decision Maker" is the sled and plans are to pull on the all-new infield track at this facility. All persons will pay at the pit gate ($25) and two persons per entry will have their pit gate fees refunded at the entry trailer. The new purse structure for all USA-EAST point pulls will be paid: 275 – 200 – 160 – 125 – 100 – 85 – 70 – 60 – 50/

questions: 1.888.FULLPUL
full pull productions, inc.

Thanx MAtt, Matt, and Jesse!

Yeah Dale, Corre Made the decision to walk it out on her own, def payed off on that track! Thanx hope to see ya soon!

Congrats Corrie and Caleb!

That was a good run for Jim as well.

I have to say... I haven't seen a truck with a racerback in years.

Is Bill Bowser not running for points? He's missing from the standings...

Looks like he got 2nd place?

Only those trucks that purchased a membership prior to the Mercer hook are counted in the point standings.

The pull on Friday at Mile Branch is NOT a USA-EAST point class. This is the first stop in the new 'Buckeye Blackout' Series points. So we expect to see a little bit different cast of characters on Friday.

Congratulations Caleb and Corrie- your truck looks like its running right!

Looked like Jim Varner had a really strong run as well- glad to see it.

-Steven

Nice going Caleb and Corrie.
Looks like your running airplane gears in the Chevy. Your track speed was way better than the competition.

Nice going Caleb and Corrie.
Looks like your running airplane gears in the Chevy. Your track speed was way better than the competition.

The red dually at the end of the video from Brother's diesel was impressive too. I think he'll make some noise this year as well. Congrats on the win Bakers.

Back