Best dual Cp3 kit

crpower

Looking at getting a kit for my 03, who has the nicest kit that doesn’t mount to the head?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I asked fleece if their 5.9 kit will work with the apps but received no response in email.

Fleece, motorsport diesel and firepunk brackets all mount on the engine, but not sure if any of them require the apps to be relocated (since you also have an 03).

For a full kit I would say the fleece will probably be the nicest if the apps doesn't have to be relocated.

If I could do it again I would go with the fleece kit. Just my 02 cents. The ppe kit is nice and all but just makes the engine bay cluttered. And just having to replace the tv cable wasn’t the greatest but not the worst.

I was looking at the fleece and Motorsport diesel ones, I’ll check out Firepunk’s.

Who makes a low profile dual kit. Something that doesn't require the upper radiator hose to look like a dogs leg.

I'd like to find a kit that keeps it looking factoryish when hood is open.

Maybe someone will chime in on this, but to me the Ats kit has an advantage in that the secondary pump has its own feed directly to the rail- a dual feed.
From what I know the Fleece and the new BD kit have the output from the secondary pump feeding into the back of the stock pump, and then all of the fuel enters the rail through the factory line.

I don’t know whether this is good bad or indifferent but I am bringing this up for someone more knowledgable to add to.

I was looking at the fleece and Motorsport diesel ones, I’ll check out Firepunk’s.

I asked motorsports diesel and they said their redesign is lower but they haven't tested it on a truck with an apps.

Firepunk has a bracket, wheel and pulley only, I don't think they sell a whole kit.

So I called Motorsport diesel and spoke with Shane and I believe I’m going with his kit. Thanks for the input guys!

So I called Motorsport diesel and spoke with Shane and I believe I’m going with his kit. Thanks for the input guys!

I had one of his kits about 5-6 years ago and it worked fine, but his new one looks much more refined. I had an H&S one recently but it takes some work to make the low pressure fuel lines routed nicely since the junction block bolts where the stock fuel filter housing typically does.

Back