With the help of AirDog

June 12 - Meadville, Pennsylvania

Dave and the MONSTER are coming to Meadville, Pennsylvania this Saturday, June 12. Dave will be a 'celebrity' on a live radio broadcast from 10 to NOON at the local Dodge dealership and then the MONSTER will be a special guest during the "Sertoma Truck Pulls" at the Crawford County Fairgrounds that evening. This is the first NADM and USA-EAST co-sanctioned 2.6 diesel class along with semis and 'Run What Ya Brung' 4x4 trucks.

Dave and the MONSTER are coming to Meadville, Pennsylvania this Saturday, June 12. Dave will be a 'celebrity' on a live radio broadcast from 10 to NOON at the local Dodge dealership and then the MONSTER will be a special guest during the "Sertoma Truck Pulls" at the Crawford County Fairgrounds that evening. This is the first NADM and USA-EAST co-sanctioned 2.6 diesel class along with semis and 'Run What Ya Brung' 4x4 trucks.

thanks Rick

Dang Dave! Just a little bit of air there! I've got to say again that the truck looks great!
I take it you got the housing in? Now I wish I would have gone to Columbus this past weekend instead of going up to Minnesota and "playing" in all the mud and cold we had up there.

Plus I heard something about you getting some new fancy set of lightweight wheels from some guys in Tennessee that lightened up the truck even more!

I was wondering where you had been, passed one of your trucks getting off at Moores lane either yesterday or today I honestly cant remember been running my ever loving arse off for John Deere.:bang:hehe:

I was wondering where you had been, passed one of your trucks getting off at Moores lane either yesterday or today I honestly cant remember been running my ever loving arse off for John Deere.:bang:hehe:

That was probably me you saw getting off at Moores Lane. It was probably late afternoon Monday? I was just getting home from Minnesota at that time.
And I know the feeling of running all over the place. Dave's right in saying BUSY year for the monster trucks! I've had 2 weekends off since New Years Day when I started out this year. Good problem to have I guess but some more time at home is always nice.

few more for ya dave. shocks sure are purdy

36989_413580122365_129370042365_4342548_6493260_n.jpg

36989_413580127365_129370042365_4342549_7492753_n.jpg

Nice air Dave!

hope the landing is not the pic in his sig !

jk

what does it feel like to drive something that big n heavy N HIGH n to git that much air jumpin it?

what do you see from inside the cockpit?

bet you remember your first big air, dont ya????

think i would need to change my drawers after one of those!

great photo

Back