Possible Super Street Shootout $5000.00 Payout!

rocracing

NHRDA President
We are looking at doing a Super Street Shootout at the Pacific Coast Diesel Nationals on June 29th at Woodburn Dragstrip.

$5000.00 Payout - (Must have a minimum of 16 truck field for full payout)

1st Place $3,000.00
2nd Place $1,000.00
3rd Place $500.00
4th Place $500.00

Super Street Tech Card $150.00 buy in

So who would be up for something like this ?

PCDN-2013-Web.png

Andrea and Max'd Out are in. This is a great track and should be some fast passes for sure.

All pat has said is there will be carnage at this event that is a lot money to run for. Hopefully this will get some more racers to come out west.

Too bad Spooner sold his truck. Maybe OSUBeaver will get off his ass and get his truck running for the event.

Will the trucks be scaled after each run if they win the round?

No we are not going to scale every truck each round as we are not running for $50,000.

If there is a protest or record set then yes that specific truck would be weighed.

I would be up for finals to make both trucks roll across the scales on their way back to the ticket booth.

Andrea and Max'd Out are in. This is a great track and should be some fast passes for sure.

I. Have a lot of respect. For that truck, once Andrea gets a lil more seat time, its only a matter of time before she takes over. Where you leftf off, congrats to to her for stepping up to this level of the game, so I'm gonna give her the same. Respect and have all four stages ready togo LOL see if I can't leave more parts. On the track

We are trying to work something out to make this. To keep it fair for Shawn we will only spray half as many stages as he does. :lolly:

Torrey will spray half ass much, and you'll sit in the stands like a good lacky, be sure to check those tire pressure LOL

Torrey will spray half ass much, and you'll sit in the stands like a good lacky, be sure to check those tire pressure LOL

Maybe I will bring my special tire pressure gauge by, and you will magically find the couple tenths you need to find the 9's. :poke:

Back