PPL 2.5 & 3.0 Rules for 2019

Badger State is allowing cut tires in the 3.6 class for 2019 and requiring them for 2020. Once you use the cut tires you will not be allowed to go back.

The only difference between the 3.0 and 3.6 classes are the turbo size, full cab floor and firewall in 3.0, no water injection in the 3.0, full factory frame in the 3.0 versus only need factory frame between the axles in 3.6, and the DOT tires in 3.0.

Both classes have open drive line and no bed floors. Pretty easy to go either way if you don't want to make the investment in new tires and wheels.

Badger State is allowing cut tires in the 3.6 class for 2019 and requiring them for 2020. Once you use the cut tires you will not be allowed to go back.

The only difference between the 3.0 and 3.6 classes are the turbo size, full cab floor and firewall in 3.0, no water injection in the 3.0, full factory frame in the 3.0 versus only need factory frame between the axles in 3.6, and the DOT tires in 3.0.

Both classes have open drive line and no bed floors. Pretty easy to go either way if you don't want to make the investment in new tires and wheels.

Can anyone give any insight on the “full factory frame”? Say the truck is a 133” WB truck, and extending it to 158”.....does the remaining 25” have to be factory frame? It’s still a factory frame, just has an extension on it.

Anyone have a copy of the 2019 2.6 rules? I can only find the 2017 rule book on PPL's website..

Anyone have a copy of the 2019 2.6 rules? I can only find the 2017 rule book on PPL's website..

I doubt there printed yet even. Have to just email ppl to get those rules. I know then will have them at badger states spring meeting in march.

Thanks Michael. The 2017 rules the most current? Not finding anything for 2018. Just some small changes for 19

Back