Truckers, lets see your rigs!

Just has day light doors and new style breathers. Sharp looking truck in my opinion.
I figured if anyone would catch it right away, it would be you haha
I'm not s real big fan of the aerodyne bunks but that is one good looking truck! I do like the doors.

What's it have for power?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Its a B model cat I do believe. Their whole fleet is immaculate.
02f02a3cfd713f92ab30f748b0f92c0d.jpg

412bc5281a58fa8952b1bcff8ca3c599.jpg

b25b964d7de8a4d0e61dff96367cb640.jpg

07b2413164bea501ec521e52e3cb88f3.jpg

I think they require a different door striker on the older trucks. I like the aero 1 trucks, I was trying to find pictures of an old conversion a guy was doing of a 36" aero bunk, Kenworth made him stop doing them from what I heard.

I know the guy who owns it, I'm sure he'd be happy to tell me all about it and let me get more pictures. It does work occasionally, but only locally and it never spends a night outside. Its a gorgeous truck in person

Well agreed on $9000 cad price tag and getting the truck tomorrow morning. Then begins the fix in'. Any advice on little stuff that should be addressed is greatly appreciated. I have no experience with kW trucks. Gonna take time an get the troublesome stuff fixed up so that all that will remain will be the pretty stuff to be done when time/ money allow.

No, minus the doors the A model looks right, much over 6" pipes on an old A model don't look quite right.
I agree, old school trucks need old school pipes. 6" mitres, flat cuts, or turnouts would really seal the deal for me
6" would look good. They look like 5"?
They are. 5" with factory style heat shields
I like the daylight doors on it. I think it's a neat twist.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I do too, mix in a little new school with the old school look. I'd have done nothing different other than the stacks, Terry (the owner) has great taste in trucks

At least nothing is permanently modified to do the daylight doors, easy to change back. I hate to see old iron cut up for a new style fad look.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

I can't even tell you how bad I wanted to cab mount the mirrors, switch to an 05+ style door, and unibilt the cab/sleeper on my 359. Haha

Back