P7100 blowing delivery valve gaskets

JustinP8770

We have blown our second delivery valve gasket on our maxed out 215 pump running stock delivery valve holders and stock fuel lines. running 5x.013 injectors and pump shop said around 500 cc of fuel. Talked to a couple different guys and one said we need .093 lines and the other said start with larger delivery valve holders first but drivability will suffer. What you guys think?

Why are you running gaskets under the DVS most shops don’t use them ,holders and lines won’t fix your issue

Thats the way the pump shop sent it back to me I didn't know I didn't need them. I had it happen once and didn't know what happened so I sent it back in they installed a new gasket and sent it back within 30 minutes of run time and only the second full throttle it blew another. This time I knew what to look for and pulled out the delivery valve and see the silver metal gasket blown. I am new to this higher than stock performance stuff so any help is much appreciated

I had a guy drop by my shop and his 180 pump was pushing fuel out around the holder , removed the metal washers under the dv’s and it quit leaking.

Back