View Single Post
Old 10-22-2018, 12:16 AM   #1
79fordcrew

Name: 79fordcrew
Title: Banned
Member`s Gallery
No overdrive now tc won't unlock

Ok guys need some help. My stock tranny went out so I was surfing Craigslist and a guy had a a built Suncoast for sale so I bought it. My truck is an 04.5 and trans came out of 06. Got it put in and went for a test drive and it wouldn't go into overdrive. Brought it home put a scan tool on and it said I had a trans temp circuit high and low input on pressure line. Cleared codes and went for another drive still no of but when I came back towards town the tc locked up and now won't unlock. Other than this the trans felt amazing. I looked at codes again this time I had a low input to tcm. Cleared it and put it in drive and it killed it . No codes came back up it will kill it in any gear except reverse. I unhooked my 8pin connector and it still does it.im lost on this one and hoping maybe it's the tc and od solenoids. The truck the trans came out of had an engine fire and it burnt the wires to the trans and the flat plug that has like 5 wires running to it not sure what it is but I took mine off my trans and put on it. Any help is greatly appreciated.