Carlie / Thuren Coil Springs / better shocks

these bad boys are on the way...

Dodge Full Spring Packs - 2003-2009 - Ram Components - Dodge Ram 2500/3500 - Products

i went with rear springs first because i need to see the overall lift in the rear after they settle in before ordering front coils. i still want just 2" in the front and not 3".

these rig roads are killing me throwing my ass end all over the place. i called CJC and talked to a guy that has them on the same truck and he pretty much sold me on them v.s. just the add a leaf pack that removes the overload.

The full rear leafs make a big difference on the ride , my only gripe is their super flexible and gets my outer duals into my fenders .

Nothing Thuren does is junk...you are clueless. Call him...tell him your goals...he will match some stuff for you...and the smiles start there. I have 250,000 miles across three trucks with his stuff. One mild...two wild and it is amazing and worth every penny.

update= after a few thousand miles

I am in LOVE with these rear leafs! all the big bumps in the road are cut in half and the wash boarded oilfield roads make my truck feel like more of a ford ranger than a heavy diesel rebounding bumps off the rear axle.

I also feel like i hook a little better when i would normally blow the tires off going anything less than 50. BUT, i went to a looser converter at the same time so its hard to say what did what.

The 9 hour drive to work feels like glass on the highway too! (and im still on OEM shocks). next will be shocks and trac bars.

the lighter "progressive" ones. the truck sits 1" higher in the rear as carli stated. rides like smooth butter.

gatta have air bags if you wanna tow with these

Back