2wd output shaft

UNBROKEN

Ezekiel 25:17
Any plans to make a billet 2wd output shaft for a 48RE ?
I have a billet input and intermediate....just lacking a good output.

Yes there is however, the gear sets are taken longer than expected so the 2wheel drive outputs for the 47RH, 47RE and 48RE are probably going to be a late Spring thing. I have made 47RE 2 wheel outputs before there is more machine time which is going to make them them more expensive than the other shafts. Every year more parts made, every year more parts needed!

UNBROKEN said:
Good to know...it kinda sucks to have billet everything...except that 1 shaft.

Agreed. Not to mention 2 wheel drives are getting very popular at the track and every year you guys keep making more power! :thankyou2:

Opie said:
Agreed. Not to mention 2 wheel drives are getting very popular at the track and every year you guys keep making more power! :thankyou2:
Really? What happens to transmission parts when we make more power? :hehe:

joefarmer said:
Really? What happens to transmission parts when we make more power? :hehe:

We get to find out which company is willing to step up at bat.

Yeah... take a cheap shot at a guy who just spun a rod bearing...

babycry.jpg

I'm still running a stock shaft in the 06.. If I ever get sticky tires, I'll probably need one when you start selling them.. Please let me know when you do..

Morse said:
I'm still running a stock shaft in the 06.. If I ever get sticky tires, I'll probably need one when you start selling them.. Please let me know when you do..

They are already in the works ECD Apr-May time period. No excuse for not getting some sticky tires.

They are already in the works ECD Apr-May time period. No excuse for not getting some sticky tires.

Finally got around to posting the fixed yoke pics here...

Attachments

• Fixed Yoke 001.jpg
    Fixed Yoke 001.jpg
    16.5 KB · Views: 54
  • Fixed Yoke 002.jpg
    Fixed Yoke 002.jpg
    16.9 KB · Views: 37
  • Fixed Yoke 003.jpg
    Fixed Yoke 003.jpg
    18.4 KB · Views: 40
Back