Fuel fittings/ thread size database

Anyone know what the thread pitch on banjo bolt for a 12v injector return line is? Buddy put a fass on his 12v and removed the stock filter etc. We need to make a t-fitting where the injector return can thread in the top and the injection pump can then tie back into it and then back to the tank.
I'm pretty sure its m14x1.5

Anyone know were to find M14x1.5 to -6an banjo fitting looking for one with hose ends etc I can find it in 9/16 but not sure if it will seal if I go that route anyone know if it will?

Here is the 12mmx1.5 banjo that I need and kinda want to find a 14mmx1.5 similar in type so I wont have to run a banjo 14mx1.5 with -6 end and then a straight -6 fitting basicly eliminat the need for the straight fitting on like the 12mmx1.5 -6 below uses so I can hook straight to braided hose.
ear-807691erl_w_m.jpg

By running the above ^ style I would eliminate having to run the two below together basicly eliminate one connection.

rus-r10023b_m.jpg

Banjo%2014mm%20to%206an%20kit.jpg

I did my 03 in braided stainless. I didn't even know what you're wanting existed. That said, I'd contact whomever makes the part above.

I found one before, but can't remember the website. I think I just kept searching google under various names.

Or u can eliminate both of them and regulate the return.....

Ya just not much room between the head and the pump to get a m14x1.5 -8 and a -8 90* in there but im sure it can be done im still searching for the m14x1.5 -6 banjo worse case ill use the two piece deal i posted earlier.

Ya just not much room between the head and the pump to get a m14x1.5 -8 and a -8 90* in there but im sure it can be done im still searching for the m14x1.5 -6 banjo worse case ill use the two piece deal i posted earlier.
Did you check with vulcanpreformance.com? I think they have that fitting.

What fitting goes in the 48re to the cooler? Looking to do braided or hydraulic lines from the transmission to coolers up front and then back to transmission.

Looking for fitting size on top of engine oil cooler that the turbo oil feed line goes on. 24V if it makes a difference. Mine stripped out and wanting to go next size up. Prefer a standard thread to -06 but metric thread to -06 will work

Back