View Single Post
Old 03-26-2020, 06:09 AM   #17
Bodacious

Name: Bodacious
Title: Comp Diesel Sponsor
Member`s Gallery
Will and Todd are two of the finest men I've met. They have also had to deal with my crazy first hand and somehow I think they sorta understood. I made a mistake and pulled the billet rotating assembly from them. Hard to tell where we would all be now if I would have just left it with PDD.

I gave them a 4" SRS Shocker Pass and was delighted to see them spend a few minutes on one of there videos talking about it.

Will has offered doing a whole video for me on the history of the shocker pass, why I went on to make the"SRS signature series", and why I haven't sold a single one?? lol I would be completely embarrassed if I revealed how deep I am in these things. One of these days, I would love to see everyone running one.

My "soon to be" Ex-Wife's first gen has one of Mountaineer's Hot Rod Pumps. It's the highest revving VE he's done for us. She took off on her in the middle of town a couple times on her way to work. I am now developing a 3" that will adapt down to 2.5" to slip in between the intake horn and boost piping. Lord only knows what might have happened had she not been thinking quickly.

The hardest part of all is getting the sale price down to something us common folk can afford. Volume is the only way I see it working. I really suck at marketing as well.

Last edited by Bodacious; 03-26-2020 at 06:14 AM.