Actual Points series in North Texas this year!

12vriviera

That Guy with that car
After the series last year at Northstar, and the issues we had. The new management is looking forward to helping us do a better series.
The 4th Friday of every month is scheduled to do a points series with payout starting in April after the nadm Texas diesel roundup scheduled march 8,9 and again ending in a finale/award in October.
These are on the Northstar dragway schedule starting here. Schedule - North Star Dragway

More details to come.
And guys, you can race your truck no matter how slow it is, and have a great time doing it without breakage. please get the word out. The more folks in the area that can do it, the better.

yup, that was the only nadm event here last year.. they are pushing hard for 2 this year. one in spring one in fall

I'm glad to hear the points series is coming back again this year. I hope more people show up this year.

if it's within an hour of Dallas I might be able to make a few runs this year too.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

Hopefully I can get off work early enough to make these. Any clue what time of day it's gonna start?

Last time e went out we started around 9 because it started cooling off.. Get there earlier for some test n tune..

Back